iPassion Group Pte Ltd
Who we are.
Passiongadgets & Passionkites has been in business in Singapore since 2007.
As our business grows in 2015, we’re register a new business name under iPassion Group Pte Ltd.
We are a GST registration company (Reg no: 201511854Z)
We had a strong present in Singapore online retail on new gadget products. We’re the Top Power sellers on Singapore biggest e-commerce platform Qoo10.sg
Click here for the address of our retail and service center.
We had a humble beginning, operating as a home based business in 2007. We believed in our simple business model of providing affordable quality gaming gadgets coupled with exceptional customer services. To that end, we established an online shop for our customers to place order. Their orders were fulfilled via deliveries or through personal meet-ups. Our online shop succeeded with the support from our satisfied customers and our dedication.
Since then, iPassion Group has grown and we now offer a wider range of products. Ranging from establishing Passion Kites to cater to kite flyers, to sales of FujiFilm Instax and more recently the provision of Personal Electric Vehicles.
Even as we increase our product offerings, we have always stayed true to our core business model of providing service excellence, quality and competitive prices.
Though we initially and continue to operate via our online storefront, we decided to complement it with a retail showroom. We believed that customers will benefit from a retail shop to experience the products before purchasing and our commitment to exception service reinforced our belief.
On 1 October 2008, we operated our first shop at Woodlands. When the lease ended, we searched for a more convenient location.
Eventually on 29 Sept 2010, we relocated to Lion Building B, #06-03A beside exit B of MacPherson MRT.
Onwards from 27 Jan 2016, we relocated our service center to Leong Huat Building, #05-08 a 1 min walk from Tai Seng MRT.
On 6th June 2016, we open our retail store at 1 Irving Place, #01-15 The Commerze@Irving Singapore 369546.
The latest arrangement allowed for our service and retail outlet to be a minute walk from one another.
We believe that our customers deserve the best price, quality and service.
- Service -- Our goal is for our customers to have 100% satisfaction in our products and the services they receive, both during and after the purchases. We also provide prompt email response and efficient, quality shipping.
- Quality - We offer quality lines for kites and accessories. All kites will be inspected by us before shipping. This ensures your kite is ready flight when you receive it.
- Price - We offer competitive prices on all kites accessories and shipping. We offer both standalone kite or package deals for purchase.
If you purchased a kite from another retailer and need replacement parts, we're happy to help!
We have stocked a wide range of kite's spare parts and rods.
Sales, service and a long term commitment to the kite flying community is our passion.
Thank you for all your wonderful support.
~Regards from Passion team.
- VietnamJUMP "Community Service Project" by NUS
- 喜事年年 (Xi Shi Nian Nian) telecast on Channel 8 in 10 Jan 2011 to 11 Feb 2011 (9-10pm)
- MedaCorp's okto channel "OK-to-have-FUN! introduces hands-on and interactive activities"
- Today's Responsive Youth (TRY) "Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines"
- NUS Dance Fest 2011
- Community Problem Solving (CmPS) team from Raffles Girls' School
- PassionKites on The Straits Times under "Family Sunday" on 5th December 2010
- Enterprise Challenge 2009 at Singapore Polytechnic [Charity]
- PassionKites Invited to Qatar 14-21 Jan 2011 View photo here
- Appearing on Stomp Article1 & Article2
- Interview by SPH《我报》 My Paper
- Interview by SPH Lianhe Wanbao 联合晚报
- Featured on Channel 8 program - "Frontline (前线追踪)" 5th March 2011
PassionKites.com is featured on Mediacorp Channel 8 ‘Share Something’ <<我爱公开>> !
If you have missed out the episode, click on the link to catch us again!
Video Here 03:00 mins